Bed and Breakfast+ for your business trip
Business trips often make use of hotels. This means eating dinner in full rooms, working on your laptop from your bed, and rushing to the morning buffet because you have appointments to make. After a long and hard day of work you want to feel like you are coming home. This is what we offer. We call it Bed & Breakfast+ because we offer what is in essence a full hotel service in a complete home in accordance with your wishes. A true home away from home.
House You have an entire house all to yourself. After a busy day you can kick back, put your feet up on the table and enjoy something nice that we prepare for you. You can watch the news or make a phone call with your family while we set the table. You can also choose to make something yourself or use the microwave; make yourself at home. Feel free to invite a colleague over for a cup of coffee or receive a client in the dining room where you can sit comfortably while looking out over the countryside. Care We deliver every meal on a time of your choosing, even if this is very early in the morning. What we serve is up to you. We will clean your room every day and can take care of your laundry and ironing. Diet If you require a vegetarian, vegan, gluten- or lactosefree or any other type of diet, feel free to let us know so we can keep it in mind. Kitchen If you would rather prepare your own meals, you have a well-equipped kitchen all to yourself, which contains all the utilities and appliances that you need to make your own meals, as well as a microwave for a quick bite to eat. Business facilities We can prepare the dining room or living room to serve as a reception area for multiple clients or colleagues. We serve coffee, tea or something else. We can also provide you with a flip chart, a projector with a screen or a printer. Of course we offer both cable and wireless internet. We can also offer lunch or other meals in consultation with you.
To sum up
- Your own living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- Spacious accomodation with your own parking spot and main- and side-entrance.
- Possibility to receive guests during the day
- Made beds and clean towels
- A large breakfast every day made with freshly baked bread, fruid, homemade jam and locally sourced products which can be fully tailored to give you a good start to your day
- An optional lunch pack
- You can prepare your own meals
- Kitchen with induction cooker, fridge, combi-microwave, Senseo, coffee maker, kettle and expansive kitchen equipment including base ingredients like coffee, tea, sugar, oil and herbs
- Central heating with your own thermostat
- Wireless internet, TV and DVD-player in the living room
- Books, games and information about the area
- You can also make use of our own outdoor wood-fired sauna with pond
Feel free to ask about the possibilities. We like to work with you. You can spend a night with us from only €70,- per night. If you stay for longer or on a regular basis, we can make this price even lower. Contact us for more information or for a quotation.
Molenbergh Janet and Jaap van der Molen De Weidenweg 27, 7961LN Ruinerwold firstname.lastname@example.org +31 6 1149 2750